April is for Farmers, Art, Wine, and I Love Kailua!We've got lots coming up in April at CACTUS, including:
- 4/26–"I Love Kailua" Town Party
- All month–New watercolors on FOOD, from the Hawaii Watercolor Society
May 1-5: Cinco de Mayo Weekend CelebrationSave the date! Live music by El Mariachi Loco is confirmed for Saturday night May 2nd. We will have dinner and drink specials by El Jimador Tequila!
More details to come….
Get Your O'ahu Fresh Deliveries at CACTUS!
We are pleased to announce that O'ahu Fresh members can pick up their island-fresh produce bag at CACTUS in Kailua. Learn more...
Cactus is "a celebration of the cuisines of the new Americas with Aloha," transporting the flavors, culinary traditions and techniques from Central and South America as well as Cuba, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
Offering the cuisines of the sun, land and sea, Cactus menu selections focuses on:
- Local produce from the islands
- Shinsato Farms pork from Kahalu’u
- Kulana and Kuahiwi beef, veal, wild boar from the Big Island
- Sustainably caught or farmed seafood from the island chain
Drop-in or reserve a table in our casual, convivial environment with warm, engaging, professional service.