Celebrating July with Bar-B-Ques, Beer, Wine and Art!Lots of exciting things at CACTUS this July:
- Special July 4th Takeout Menu
- “La Merika” Wine Celebration
- July 30: Brewer's Dinner
- New art coming to CACTUS
Get Your O'ahu Fresh Deliveries at CACTUS!
We are pleased to announce that O'ahu Fresh members can pick up their island-fresh produce bag at CACTUS in Kailua. Learn more...
Cactus is "a celebration of the cuisines of the new Americas with Aloha," transporting the flavors, culinary traditions and techniques from Central and South America as well as Cuba, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
Offering the cuisines of the sun, land and sea, Cactus menu selections focuses on:
- Local produce from the islands
- Shinsato Farms pork from Kahalu’u
- Kulana and Kuahiwi beef, veal, wild boar from the Big Island
- Sustainably caught or farmed seafood from the island chain
Drop-in or reserve a table in our casual, convivial environment with warm, engaging, professional service.