- November: Local Artists: New watercolors featuring Dia de los Muertos theme
Stay tuned for more details...
- Farmer's/Tequila Dinner in the works for December
- Holiday Party Planning
- Holiday Gift Cards
Cactus is "a celebration of the cuisines of the new Americas with Aloha," transporting the flavors, culinary traditions and techniques from Central and South America as well as Cuba, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
Offering the cuisines of the sun, land and sea, Cactus menu selections focuses on:
- Local produce from the islands
- Shinsato Farms pork from Kahalu’u
- Kulana and Kuahiwi beef, veal, wild boar from the Big Island
- Sustainably caught or farmed seafood from the island chain
Drop-in or reserve a table in our casual, convivial environment with warm, engaging, professional service.
Get Your O'ahu Fresh Deliveries at CACTUS!
We are pleased to announce that O'ahu Fresh members can pick up their island-fresh produce bag at CACTUS in Kailua. Learn more...